twinkledeals wishlist

Hi! This time I would like to recommend this site twinkledeals where you will find a lot of great things at occasional prices! Below I will present to you my promos of things that especially caught my eye.


The first thing that especially caught my eye is sunglasses with a very interesting motif. In my opinion, they perfectly complement the simple, classic styling by adding her "something". These are not just classic cabinets but courageous motives. For me it's perfect for photo shoots just for the blog!
The second thing is the usual classic white tubes. I think everyone should have them in the closet. We always say that we can not imagine a closet without black tubes, but why is not white with the same? White tubes are just as elegant and cute as the black date for me is definitely a must have.
The last thing is something this fall is a hit - plain simple, longer sweater cut like a coat. It is perfect for autumn and because of its simplicity fits into many styling.

Be sure to let us know in the comments if you would dress these things and what is the must have for you this autumn!

8 komentarzy:

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger