FEELINGIRLDRESS

 Hey my beloved!

Today I come to you with a new post. As you know, because I have written about it more than once about the body of acceptance, I am no stranger to me. Of course, don't get me wrong - it does not promote obesity because it is a disease. But I also know that there are different profiles, different people, different stories and diseases. That is why he wants every body to be accepted. It is often the case that some imperfections make us discomfort, especially when wearing tight clothes, I have a problem with my stomach myself, I suffer from intestinal diseases and when the stomach is bloated it simply looks very unattractive. That's why it's nice to buy a body shaper wholesale sometimes. Such solutions can greatly increase our self-esteem! Therefore, if we have such an opportunity, let's use them. We have a lot of options to choose from depending on what we need. I like the Feelingirl website because there is a wide range of products there: corsets, shorts (cycling), leggings and many other models matched to different needs. Someone could say that why such a thing is enough to lose weight. However, it often happens that the appearance of the body consists of many aspects that are not so easy to overcome, and if there is such underwear that can make us feel more comfortable and more self-confident, why not? I would also like to point out that you will not find only plus size shapewear bodysuits on the website. There are also beautiful bodysuits (photo below) that look great on the figure and are very sexy. It is also worth stocking up on some important events. Often in the evenings, the abdomen is swollen or bloated, weddings or other celebrations take place in the afternoon / evening, then it is worth for your own comfort (and nice photos haha) to get such underwear and increase your psychological comfort.





Let my beloved know what you think about the use of such underwear and do you use it yourself?

Kisses!

6 komentarzy:

  1. Impressive post! Very alluring.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. People spend so much time worrying about their physical shape, and end up losing the best things in life!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. loving it, thanks for sharing!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks for sharing!
    Sometimes there are days when a plus is needed to feel psychologically better.
    Take care!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thanks for sharing. Our women's body curves are in great need of attention and exercise.

    I pay attention to the Wholesale7 store on a daily basis and do activities recently. leopard print bikini sets

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger