dressvy

 Hey my beloved!

I was not here for a while again, but it is all caused by the constant burden of responsibilities that I have been burdened with by my studies. Fortunately, the holidays are approaching and the break is coming, so I can come back here again, which is why I am very happy.

Today I come to you with the topic of fashion, which is probably not a big surprise because you know very well that I like it a lot. I am the type of woman who loves dresses and I wear them a lot regardless of the season. That's why I wanted to show you today a great website where you will find beautiful dresses. This site is dressvy. I was captivated by the fact that all the dresses are different, but each one is equally unique. I am delighted with their cuts, colors and patterns. These dresses are very girly, elegant and sexy at the same time, which I like the most. I think that you can express yourself with such things, and the dress is a good thing because you don't have to do much with it to look dazzling. It is enough to choose accessories such as shoes, purse, jewelry, on cold days, the coat and the styling is ready.

Two patterns in particular will catch my eye on this page. The first is a pink tweed dress. I don't know about you but I love this material. I am glad that it is back in fashion because it is very sweet and at the same time totally elegant, and for me personally it is a perfect combination. You can choose the simplest classic accessories for such a dress and it looks like a million dollars. The dress that I wanted to show you as seen in the picture below is tapered at the waist, which perfectly emphasizes the figure. Decorative shiny buttons add richness and plush sleeves sweetness. It is such a great combination that there is no need to add anything, just grab your purse, put your shoes on and you're ready to go.

If for someone it is an exaggeration of such an outfit, because I know that there are people who like only classic basics, I think knit dresses will be a fresh choice. I do not know about you, but sometimes I do not have the strength and want to dress up, or I go shopping and want to be comfortable and comfortable, then I choose classic dresses that can also be sexed and emphasize great as you can see figure. This dress that I am showing you is so cool that the bright inserts on the sides make the waist seem even narrower, which makes us look sexy and slim. I think it is a great option and I honestly see such a solution for the first time and I must admit that it appeals to me very much.

https://www.dressvy.com/collections/tweed-dresses

https://www.dressvy.com/collections/knit-dresses

https://www.dressvy.com/

Let me know how you like my suggestions and if you know this site!

Kisses

22 komentarze:

  1. El vestido salmón es una preciosidad.

    Un abrazo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Niestety nie spotkałam się nigdy z tą stronką :)
    Spokojnych, wesołych świąt <3

    https://xgabisxworlds.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. The pink dress is so beautiful.
    Happy holidays.

    galerafashion.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Mas que elegância!
    Desejo um Natal cheio de Amor e um ano de 2022 com saúde, paz e conforto.
    Um beijo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thanks for sharing! Nice post!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hola Karolina, siempre cosas tan lindas en tus publicaciones, espero que tengas una lindas fiestas!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. hello!
    I loved the pink dress (not my style, but it's super cute). I'll take a look at the website.
    🎄✨

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Lovely dresses!
    Have a nice week:)
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. O stronie nie słyszałam, ale sukienki są bardzo ładne- szczególnie ta druga mi się podoba :)
    Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Jakie super ubranka :) Mega mi się podobają :)

    Wesołych Świąt życzę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I love the looks of both of the and of the pink tweed dress and also of the pretty and of the very dressy curve-accenting black and parchment dress in the second photo.
    I also just visited DRESSVY's website via the link you provided - and absolutely LOVE the looks of their Rose floral cami high waist short dress! DRESSVY carries some beautiful fashions at very reasonable prices.

    my blog
    my YouTube videos
    my Twitter

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. super love the first outfit ♥

    thanks for sharing this website.

    Happy New Year !

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Ale ładne sukienki :) Szczególnie ta pierwsza ni się podoba!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. que o ano 2022 traga tudo o que deseja muita saude bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. That pink coat is absolutely stunning!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. I return your visit, Milentry
    I hope you are well in this year 2022

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger