RINSTA

 Hey my beloved!

I had a slight break from blogging again. Unfortunately, everyday, world, private and health situations still distract me from blogging regularly, which makes me very sad, but unfortunately some situations have to be accepted and try to make it better.

Today I wanted to show you the great things that came to me from RINSTA.

The first is a 3-piece purple sweater set consisting of a top, sweater and skirt. I have a size M such and it fits perfectly. The fabric is very nice and pleasant and the set I think is very nice and charming.

The next two things are the short black ala crop top blazer. It has wide sleeves, pockets, and a rat to tie at the waist, which is now very fashionable. I think it looks great. I also have it in size M.

The last thing is a beautiful tight black skirt with a slight slit. It has a pattern with silver butterflies. The material is nice and velvety. It is very pleasant to wear. The size I have is also M.

I am very pleased with these things. They look exactly like on the website and the sizes match those on the label, which is very important to me.















Shop link: https://bit.ly/rinsta_bl

CODE: 

RIN15 for 15% off

RIN20 for 20% off if order over $65

Let me know how you like these things and if you know this site


women dresses


Kisses !

14 komentarzy:

  1. Te ves muy guapa, espero que además estés bien y la vida te sonría. Abrazos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Awesome butterfly skirt! & more. Hope all is well with you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi!
    I love the blazer and the black skirt🤩.
    And the 3-piece set, looks good on you.
    Take care! ✨

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Everything is so so gorgeous! I especially love the purple outfit. What a gorgeous 90s inspired look. Love it!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I really like the second outfit,the black one! Both look great on you, but that one is my favorite! 😍
    Keep it up!

    🌸 Kiara Era BLOG 🌸

    Kisses,
    Kiara Era

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Bardzo fajne rzeczy:) Ten fioletowy komplecik bardzo intrygujący jest!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Los dos me gustan, pero el negro es genial.

    Besos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. masz mega zgrabne nogi, powinnaś je częściej eksponować. a stylizacje też wspaniałe. pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. passando para desejar uma feliz e linda semana bjs saude

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. The outfits you styled and modelled in the photos above look very fashionable and you look beautiful wearing them! Your hair and perfectly applied lipstick look very pretty.
    I also love many of the fringe dress styles available at the dresshead link you provided - they look very stylish and attractive, and I love the variety of colours and fabrics.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger