Winter

 Hey my beloved!

I come to you today with a new post, the first one in 2022!

As you can see in the pictures, I had snow and a nice winter, but it lasted very shortly and now we have 5-10 degrees C and continuous rain, which is not in line with the current season, i.e. winter, but it's hard haha.


I would like to ask you today what are your New Year's resolutions?

I must admit that I have never had specific ones. This year, however, she feels determined to take specific actions, such as:

-wants to take care of their health, a healthy diet, regular physical activity, all overdue visits, doctor and medical examinations

-graduation in dietetics with a grade of 5

- regularity and systematic work and study, and pursuit of goals.














Make sure you know what your resolutions for the new 2022!

Kisses

By the way, I also want to invite you to a great website: https://www.simple-dress.com/

22 komentarze:

  1. Those are wonderful resolutions! Sometimes, it is nice to have a plan in place. This winter outfit is fabulous. I hope 2022 is going well so far <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Un plan muy bueno el que te has propuesto. Las fotos son preciosas.

    Un abrazo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lovely shots :) thanks for your sharing...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. lindas fotos com neve bjs feliz 2022 saude

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Happy New Year! I wish all your plans and undertakings to be successful! Wonderful photos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  6. I'm not.the girl who proposing her challenges at the beginning of the year, if not as it goes by, so one of them would be to establish some from now on.
    I hope you can fulfill yours 💗.
    And by the way, I love your boots🤩.

    Happy holidays 🎄✨

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. he dresses at Simple Dress look beautiful!
    Thank you for reminding me to make some resolutions for 2022!
    You look well dressed, fashionable and attractive, despite the cold winter temperatures there!
    Your nailpolish looks beautiful, although I am hoping you have some good gloves and manage to keep warm this winter!
    Best wishes for a very healthy, successful and happy year 2022!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Pięknie wyglądasz!
    Pozdrawiam :)
    https://artidotum.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Bonita bufanda.
    Permite que te de la bienvenida al increíble mundo de los que llevamos gafas. Esa montura fina te queda muy bien.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Very nice photos. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my last post soon. Happy New Year!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Great resolutions. Love your photos, very lovely!
    Home Chic Club

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Wow... you are really great have a good day.
    Please visit the web www.bagasunix.com for the latest technology news.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. I did not really have any resolutions this year, I have too much going on right now. But always good to be more positive. Wow looks snowy there too, we have been getting some snow around here too!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Nice winter pictures, you look lovely! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Gosh, the white snow scene highlights how divine this costume is.

    However, now I have my spring tracksuits ready (solid color tracksuits)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger