Saledress haul

 Hey my dear!

I come to you today with a new post. This time it's a haul, mega review from Saledress! I'm excited because I have so many wonderful things here. 

The first thing is a beautiful white satin envelope shirt. I have it in size m. She is wonderful, very feminine, I feel beautiful, elegant and classy in it. It is enough to wear ordinary black pants for it because it does the whole styling itself.

Another thing is the winter warm fleece cardigan coat. There is a wonderful, nice soft and very warm material. It goes well with many things, you can easily wear a sweater underneath. I have it in size s and it's perfect for me. Really recommendable, especially since the price is very attractive.

The next items are a set of high waisted leggings plus a long sleeve blouse. Very nice material. Leggings nice fit. The blouse can be worn over the shoulder, which adds a bit of femininity to the sporty styling. Overall, the set is very comfortable and nice to wear. My size is s.

We also have a set, a more sporty one, namely leggings with a very high waist and a hoodie. Things are made of a very flexible and comfortable material. My size is s. The set fits the body perfectly, it is really worth recommending.

The next set is cycling shorts and a longer T-shirt with short sleeves. Such shorts are very fashionable now, so I chose this set and I was not disappointed because they look great and are very comfortable. My size is m.

And the last set I have to show you today are shorts, a short blouse and a mask in a very fashionable pattern this season. I really like this color combination. The set is very comfortable. My size is m.

All in all, I've come across sizes everywhere, stuff is very cool. All comfortable and made of nice materials, which is very important to me, I do not like clothes that make me stiff or "tiring". I like to feel fashionable and comfortable, and that's how I feel in these clothes.




























If you are willing to shop on this website, please use my discount code: Karolina


Let me know how you like this haul. Do you like this fashion for sets? Because as you can see I very much haha

Kisses!

27 komentarzy:

  1. Mega outfit z maseczką i coat!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. adorei o casaco muito bonito mesmo como eu gosto bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I don't know this web, thanks for sharing

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Czarny płaszcz i czarny strój prezentują się stylowo.
    Pozdrowienia.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ten ostatni look świetny :D Bardzo dobrze wyglądasz w czarnym :D

    Pozdrawiam,

    weruczyta

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Satynowa koszula jest świetna. Podobno wracają do mody, więc ja sobie zafundowałam czerwoną i czarną.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. All of the outfits you styled and modelled featuring fashions from SaleDress look very fashionable and attractive.
    The white satin envelope blouse looks pretty styled with the black leggings, and like it must feel very nice wearing it.
    You look especially fabulous wearing the coordinated high-waist leggings and hoodie.
    My favourite outfit photo from this lovely outfit fashion lookbook is the last photo.
    I love the appearance of the blue tie-dyed fabric.
    You look fabulous modelling all of these outfits.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Fica linda de qualquer maneira.
    Uma boa semana com muita saúde.
    Um beijo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. great looks!
    I`d like to try such clothes as well :)

    https://innakeils.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. You are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing Saledress haul. I really like it. xoxo street style fashion blogger

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Wow, I really like your fleece coat and the satin blouse. Very nice and funny the light blue and multicolor suit, and I say funny because it came with a matching color face mask.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. So hot and you are looking so cute.
    Love
    You are welcome to visit my site www.RedBangali.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. La blusa me ha encantado y el abrigo es precioso.

    Besos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. beautiful outfit... love mask and coat.
    Have a wonderful day

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Amazing clothes, so much cute and fashions

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Beautiful outfits and clothes. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. I love that first top, it's so elegant. And those sets are just so cool, love your choices <3

    LackaDaisy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Loved the leggings and long sleeve blouse. And also the coat is super!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Super nice!!
    More lingerie content on https://ladybest.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger