Care must have

 Hey my loves!

Today I come to you with a slightly different post. This time I would like to share with you my top 7 must-haves when it comes to care cosmetics. These are the things I have been using all summer and some of them have already been packaged so I really like them and they work great for me. Now I will briefly describe each cosmetic and tell me why I like it.

1. Gel - anti-cellulite serum with # FIT.FRIENDS. First of all, it smells good, absorbs quickly and does not stick, which is very important to me. In combination with the use of a Chinese bubble, it gives great effects.

2. Gel eye cream with NATURA ES TONICA bio. Great consistency, I generally prefer gels to creams or lotions, so a bomb for me. It works great under makeup, plus it is very efficient.

3.SPF 50 with SVR. First, a wonderful smell, really beautiful. It does not stick, has a light formula, it works great for my mixed and problematic skin, which is important, it does not clog. A very efficient product, it is perfect for makeup but also for independent wear.

4.Taft Fragrance & shine mist. A hair spray with a beautiful fragrance. Not only does the hair smell beautiful after it, it is shiny and frizz less, this is my next packaging, I stopped counting, I am in love with this product.

5. Mist - conditioner moisturizing the hair with Essence Water. Bought in Hebe. It has a very nice scent, it is great for moisturizing and at the same time does not burden the hair. The bottle is a great advantage, thanks to which the application is child's play.

6.Sugar Lips, sugar scrub with evree. A great sweet and moisturizing product, very efficient.

7.Sephora Rose moisturizing cream. Very nice rose fragrance and a light formula, non-sticky, nice moisturizing, not clogging, super delicate cream.











Let me know if you know any of these products and what you think about them. Also, write if you want such a post only with makeup cosmetics! I am waiting for your comments.


Kisses !!

19 komentarzy:

  1. Wow so many really nice products here. With pleasure I will be try some of them on my skin. :-)
    Such a lovely blog xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I don't used these products but they seems very interesting:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  3. Great post, I use at least 4 different creams to care for my skin :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Cute set of products! Would love to try the lips balm.

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Não conheço nenhum desses produtos, mas gostaria de experimenta-los, em especial o Sugar Lips.
    Beiijus ❤

    https://modoju.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Peeling do ust by mi się przydał

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I have never tried these products but I love your post .
    I´m following you too!
    xoxo
    Blog Sabrina Oliveratta
    Instagram

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I don't know these products, but I'd love to try them :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I would like to try the sephora product :) x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I haven't tried any of these but I would definitely give them a go!

    https://wandering-everywhere.com/new-york-photo-diary/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Good post!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.adrianosle.com/2020/09/ontheroad-potes.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I don't know these products but they look so good!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. It sounds really interesting. I would like to try these products
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. All these products sounds great!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger