FeelinGirl

 Hey my loves!

If you've been with me for some time on my blog, you know for sure that I like modeling underwear. Sometimes when I have a tight dress, I put on special panties with a higher waist so that my stomach looks nice, which makes me feel more confident. It doesn't matter if someone is fat or not. Sometimes someone like me may have a navel fold that will always be there, no matter how much we weigh. Others have problems with flatulence and often have a protruding stomach, others with cellulite and want to smooth the body, and still others want to "keep the body in check" and therefore wear such underwear. And that's totally cool! There is no doubt that every body is beautiful, but in my opinion, if such a small thing is to help us feel better and more confident, why not? I do not see against the precepts.

Today I wanted to take a closer look at the underwear from FeelinGirl. There is a lot of underwear to choose from, there is something for every need.

The first interesting thing is the thigh trimmer. We will find a variety of cars to suit our needs. There are models with zippers, slip-ons, with and without shorts. I like to wear without shorts :)

In the plus size shapewear bodysuit tab, you will find a lot of cool options, you can say underwear - a full-body suit that will keep the body together and provide great comfort.

Now I will show you at the bottom the models that best suit my figure and which I buy most.

The first model is very high-waisted panties made of elastic material. They are great for tight fitting garments like dresses and skirts.

The second model is also high-waisted panties, but they also have braces so that they will not fall. This model has an exposed butt, which I like more than the traditional cut.

And the third model that I really like is a beautiful body. The top on the straps emphasizes the bust nicely, and the bottom is cut panties.

Such underwear not only gives us a lot of comfort and self-confidence, but is also very pretty and attractive!








And you like such underwear? Do you wear it sometimes? Let me know in the comments and check out the FeelinGirl website. Especially remember about shopping on black friday because there will definitely be great promotions - FeelinGirl best buy black friday 2020

3 komentarze:

  1. Unos modelitos de ropa interior para modelar el cuerpo muy interesantes.

    Abrazos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Shop high quality skirt sets on sale at Jurllyshe online store. Discover the trendiest two pieces skirt set, crop top and skirt set, skirt and top set for a polished yet pretty take on the 2-in-1 trend. Your fashion essentials will lead the new season with 2 piece skirt set, two piece skirt and crop top set, and skirt suit set. Looking for cheap shirt sets of Woman's clothing then look no further, Jurllyshe has lots skirt sets that are cheap but high quality.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger