That's what I love

 Hey my loves!

I come to you today with another session from my beloved sea. As I mentioned recently, I love the sea and I cannot imagine holidays without going there. We already have the end of August and I already miss that time a lot and I am waiting for me to start planning my next vacation there.

As for the session, this time sitting on the beach, in my beloved red missguided polka dot jumpsuit. It is so beautifully sewn, so cute and girly, I just love it, and this wonderful color, I really like red. I also have my favorite shoes on this holiday. These are espadrilles from DeeZee. I liked them very much and I decided to buy them because I decided that I definitely go through the whole vacation in them, because they will fit everything and it really was! As for the accessories, the hair band is from Aliexpress, the Casio watch, the red hair band that I have on my hand is also from Aliexpress, earrings from Allegro and glasses from Zaful.

To sum up, this session presents me in one of my favorite styles, with my favorite accessories in my beloved place on Earth.







How do you like it? Let me know in the comments!

Kisses !!

29 komentarzy:

  1. I very like sea, beautiful photos ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Great review and beautiful photos! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi, how do I understand you. I also love the sea and can't see a different holiday. Beautiful photos and your outfit. If you want we can follow each other.
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Masz na sobie piękne ubrania. Kolor czerwony kontrastuje z błękitnym widokiem na morze i niebo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Też uwielbiam może i co roku tam jestem.
    Śliczny outfit <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. It is wonderful that you were able to spend some time at the beach this summer! These pictures are really beautiful.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Your outfit is fabulous, and you look so pretty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. El mar me tiene enamorada, de allí vengo y volvería otra vez. Abrazos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. amazing, wonderful post!
    its awesome

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. absolutely BEAUTIFUL photos! you are so photogenic :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Também amo o mar, linda vc e suas fotos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. beautiful outfit and shoes enjoy the beach Cris

    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=8672

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Ślicznie wyglądasz :) Buziaczki

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. What beautiful photos. This jumpsuit is incredible.
    It's great to be near the sea and recharge your batteries.
    xo
    https://www.dearlytay.com.br/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Thanks for sowing us your great impressions. Have a nice day. Best regards Jana

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Beautiful pics ♥ you're beautiful!
    I liked your outfit :)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. I love polka dots! One of my favorite prints!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Love your sunnies and the dress so much! I bet you had a wonderful time at the beach!

    lots of love, Miri
    www.meetmiri.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. WOW, LOVELY RED!!!! :) I liked your outfit

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Wow so pretty <3
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Wow, what a cute jumpsuit! You are very pretty! <3
    xoxo Nadine

    http://nadinecd.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. The color red suits you very much! Great review!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. thank you for your visit! I also subscribed to your blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Amei o look, as fotos e a luz! Lindo d+ ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger