I love sea

Hey my loves!
I recently returned from a vacation to my beloved Polish sea. For me it is a wonderful place and I love going back there. I cannot imagine a vacation without going there. This year, despite the virus, I managed to spend my holidays safely, which makes me very happy. The weather was nice, I refreshed and took a lot of nice photos that I would like to share with you.
At first glance, one of my favorite sessions, made on the beach in Jastarnia, in a beautiful beach basket. The basket was very comfortable, you could lie and sit in it, it also had extendable leg supports. Great for me.
That's it for today. Let me know if you have been on vacation this year and what is your favorite place to which you love to come back and without which you cannot imagine your vacation.
Kisses and hold on!






17 komentarzy:

  1. Great look.. I love the sea too
    See u :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I also love sea😊 beautiful photos 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Spending time at the beach can be a lot of fun! Love the pictures!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Tak, podoba mi się też kształt kosza plażowego w Jastarni. Piękne, funkcjonalne i atrakcyjne połączenie kolorów. Uznanie za cudowną sesję zdjęciową.

    Pozdrowienia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Pięknie! Ja też bylam nad polskim morzem w te wakacje ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hola !!!
    Yo espero poder ir a Madrid a ver a la familia, la playa ya la tengo aquí y vamos 3 días en semana.
    Muacks !!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ja miejscowo w Irlandii spędziłam wakacje i było bardzo fajnue Buziaki :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love the sea too. Great beach look and photos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger