Femme luxe haul

Hey my loves!
Today I am coming to you with a clothes hype from Femme Luxe. The things I ordered include
Gray High Waisted Lightweight Joggers,
Black 'Basic' Short Sleeve Slogan T-Shirt,
White Organza Mesh Cuffed Sleeve Mini Dress and Blue Light Wash High Waisted Extreme Rip Knee Denim Jeans. I ordered the gray tracksuits in size S. Although I usually wear M pants, I prefer more tight-fitting tracksuits. They are made of great, flexible material, thanks to which they look very nice on the body. They have an elastic waistband, so they fit my figure perfectly. I really like this black t-shirt with the inscription basic. It is very pleasant, good material, despite its simplicity, it looks very original. I also had a set at the seaside and it was perfect for evening walks. The white dress is so beautiful, wonderful, just perfect. As you know, I love feminine, girly things. The ones that define my gender and emphasize my various qualities. For me, these puff sleeves are wonderful. Ever since this puff fashion came in, I still go and look for such things, because it is totally my style. I always feel beautiful and attractive in it, and this is what it is about to wear things in which we feel beautiful. The advantage of this dress is also the fact that it is made of a delicate, matching material, thanks to which it nicely emphasizes the butt and bust. The last items on my order are denim pants. I must admit that when ordering them I had mixed feelings because never before have any pants of this type been good for me. Believe me how great was my surprise when the package arrived and after unpacking it and measuring them, it turned out that they are good for me! I was shocked and I am very happy because with my construction it is very difficult to find this type of jeans that will be good without alterations at the seamstress. They are very comfortable, I can sit in them freely or drive a car, so it is definitely not my last pair of pants on this side because they are really great.
I am happy to order more items from this site because I am really positively surprised. This time I want to order something from the Trousers, Corset Dress, Black Lace Bodysuit and Jeans categories. Wait for the haul because it will not appear for long!























Also let me know in the comments if you know this page, what do you think about the things that I ordered and what you would like to order! I am waiting for your comments.
Kisses !!

13 komentarzy:

  1. Nice post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The joggers are my faves today. Have a good week! Valerie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Looks bonitos
    O vestido branco é um espetáculo
    Beijinhos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Cheio de estilo, Milen. Você parece legal com todas essas roupas. Saudações

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Las camisetas me encantaron, saludos:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Really nice outfits, white dress and striped t-shirt are my favorites!!1

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Lindas peças e composições!
    Love it.

    https://naoseavexe.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Znam tą stronę i mega podobają mi się ich ubrania, z twoich ta pierwsza sukienka, jest bardzo cute <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I cant wait for the package from them :*xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger