mismatched bridesmaid dresses | SposaDresses

Hey my love
Recently, I wrote to you about wedding dresses I dream about and about beach wedding. I dreamed so much that I started going on and thinking what else is so important at the wedding and what I should think about before. On the SposaDresses website, where I found my dream beach wedding dresses, I came across mismatched bridesmaid dresses. I thought bridesmaid dresses were almost as important as my wedding dress. We know, we always choose people close to us, from family or friends, as a bridesmaid or bridesmaids. These are important people for us, whom we believe very much. I personally would not make any decision without my bridesmaids' agreement, but I know that people who could be my bridesmaids have a similar taste to mine so I think that we would get along very quickly when it comes to choosing a costume for them. Personally, I really like when bridesmaids have long dresses. I really like fashion for the same color of bridesmaid dresses. However, I know for sure that I would not like this color to be white. I chose the dresses that I would like my bridesmaids to have the most.


My first suggestion is burgundy, long dresses with different but similar cuts. Of course, if everyone liked the style, each one could have the same haha. I think that one color tone is preserved, with different styles of dresses looks very nice. Each girl can choose the cut that best suits her, speaks and at the same time will suit the rest of the bridesmaids. I think this option is a great solution.



My second suggestion is navy blue dresses. For me, navy blue is a color that reflects elegance and class. I think everybody likes this color. Compared to the previous dresses, these dresses differ in top. They have other mountains, but they are very decorated. I think that this is also a great option, the color tone and length of the dress preserved, the decorations also the same, only the cuts of the mountains slightly different tailored to the individual preferences of our bridesmaid.



My last suggestion is light blue dresses. I like this color the most, I think it's great for weddings that take place in the summer. This dress is very unique. Because anyone can wear it any way they like. Thanks to the possibility of choosing different combinations of bindings, it allows you to highlight each of your bridesmaids' strengths, and at the same time hide the flaws. I think this is a great option, because each has the same dress dressed in its own individual way, which looks gorgeous!




To sum up for me these dresses are the best, but of course if my bridesmaids would choose something else I would also be happy. There are many more offers on the site at really attractive prices. I have presented to you those which in my opinion are the best but you know everyone has different tastes that are not discussed! : D

How do you like my bridesmaid dress suggestions? Which one do you think is the best? What dresses would you like to see at your bridesmaids? As a bridesmaid, what would you feel best in? Be sure to let me know in the comments!

Kisses !


25 komentarzy:

  1. I love your fashion sense and style. you are very great and everything looks good on you.
    Bridesmaid dresses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. really nice models and perfect choice for bridesmaids with different figures!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. gostei muito dos segundos sao muito bonitos assim como a cor bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh I use to work in the bridal industry and I am a big fan of the mis matched bridesmaid dresses and I also like that strapless does not dominate like it once did, was never a fan of strapless.


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. These dresses are all so gorgeous. I love the idea of everyone choosing the dress style they love!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Una preciosidad de vestidos sobretodo los marino.

    Besos.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Good selection!!
    I send you my regards.
    And I wait for you on my blog.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Such a beautiful collection of dresses! Love the colors!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. You care about bridemaids' dress. I followed back your blog #812

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wonderful dresses. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you´ll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Hola! unos vestidos preciosos. Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog. Te invito a mi iniciativa seamos seguidores de mi blog. Besos

    Hi! beautiful dresses. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I invite you to my initiative let's be followers of my blog. Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. They are so cute, my fav is first picture:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Beautiful dresses!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    kisses ;*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. They all looks really cute 💙🧡 Regards!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. I just want to say thank you for sharing a great information.I've read a lot of blogs but most of them are boring. Your article made me feel fascinating. I am going to share this information with my friends on social media networking sites!
    Suit alterations Sydney

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger