Newchic summer sale 2020

Hi !
Summer is about to start, so each of us definitely wants to refresh our wardrobe a little. New season = new energy! Do you think so too? Today I would like to recommend that you visit the Newchic website. You will find there a lot of great things that can complement your wardrobe for the coming time. There are also great gadgets.


Newchic summer sale time:
Time: Pre-sale:6th July -- 13th July
     Crazy Shopping: 13th July -- 18th July
      Thank and Reward: 20th July -- 27th July

Below I will put some cool and practical things that would be useful to me. Let me know how you like them and what you are looking for presence. Maybe you can find it here!

Hot sale products:

Sandals are great and very feminine footwear for the summer. Personally, I don't really like flat sandals, I really like high heels. In my opinion, they suit almost every style and are very comfortable.



Pic2: edc bag

Edc bag is a fresh gadget for various trips, sightseeing, etc. You can clip it around your waist and keep your hands free. A very practical thing!




Men's floral and patterned shirts are definitely a hit this summer. I sometimes pick up my boyfriend's shirts and put them on shorts look phenomenal!





Sneakers with an open heel are a great option on warm days. Especially for people who don't like to show their toes. Personally, I really like various slip-on shoes and I think they are very comfortable and practical :)





Recently, it has become increasingly fashionable to wear a colorful lower part of the wardrobe, which I really like. Such pants draw attention and do all the styling for us. We wear a regular T-shirt and we already have a very interesting outfit. In addition, the photo model is great for the coming summer <3



More flash deals products you can choose at newchic summer pre-order sale

Let me know how you like these things and if you know this site! Do not be surprised that there is a men's shirt! I like it very much and I think that tied at the waist to shorts would look divine.

Kisses :*

37 komentarzy:

  1. Odpowiedzi
    1. Yeah! I agree with her that new season equals new energy.

      As for the sneakers with an open heel, it's definitely a great option on warm days and the perfect thing for me.

      Unicorn Lover
      Swan Lover

      Usuń
  2. Oh your photos aren't loading properly :-(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I definitely agree that it is a good time to refresh the wardrobe! Thanks for this!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. gostei muito das cendalias muito bonitas bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Amei as sandálias. Usaria sem dúvida.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a stylish selection! I liked everything
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Hiii!
    Its a good fashion selection for this summer :)
    I follow your blog too :)


    http://tudosoblinhas.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Bardzo oryginalne ubrania :)
    Obserwuję i pozdrawiam!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Cool post but not all for me. Thanks for yr comment and all the best to you have a nice evening.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I like the post!! I send a kiss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Очень красивые вещи. Сразу лето чувствуется. Мне вот такой пояс с карманчиком ну очень нужен. Мы часто в лес ходим. Спасибо.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Great selection! Love the sandals!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. These items are amazing! I would surely check these out! Wonderful Post!
    Allurerage
    Thetrendybride

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Superb Collection, i love those sandals and that EDC bag.
    Thank you for your comment and for following me. I am already following you.
    Take care an be in touch.
    New post on My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Thanks for showing us your favourites. Have a nice weekend. Best regards Jana

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Thanks for this great informative post.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Great picks! I'm not familiar with this site but this sounds like a sale worth checking out.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Good articel please visit my blog to more informasion thanks :)

    Informasi dan Teknologi

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger