Holiday

 Hey my loves!

Today I come to you with a new post. Recently I came back from vacation from my beautiful Polish sea. Being there, I took some great photos that I would love to share with you.

The first session is in a classic black and white outfit. I am wearing Reserved cycling shoes, h & m top, atmosphere shirts and great and now my favorite even and odd shoes. I like this styling very much, I like it very much and it is very comfortable. Let me know if you like it too!









Also let me know how is your vacation, where are you going or where you've been!

Kisses

9 komentarzy:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to enjoy a vacation! These pictures are beautiful!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful! :)

    https://redamancyy.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Descobri este site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! 👏

    Meu Blog: Sonhos e Significados

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Nice outfit, I love how you have styled that white shirt. Personally, I prefer black over white, but both colors look amazing on you ;)
    Kisses from sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This outfit is not in my type, but you look great anyway :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger