Rosegal - reviev



Hey, my love!
Today I come to you with a review of things that have recently come to me from the Rosegal site. I honestly tell you that I did not think these things would be so great!
Maybe I'll get straight to the point and say something about each of them.
Let's start with a yellow swimsuit - somehow and great. The sizes are consistent and unfortunately I did not put my big ass in this outfit. This model of outfit is definitely for slim girls with a small butt and bust :)
The next thing is the background of my photos or pink rug imitating real. I like it very much. The size is small so you can use it like me as a background for photos or as a mini rug, for example, near the chair :) You can find him several uses. When it comes to quality, I have no reservations.
Another thing is a multifunction wristwatch. And this is what I am very surprised about. Because the price was very low and I thought it would be impossible for such a cheap headband to work well. And I've been testing it every day for over a week and it's really great. It has many functions such as step counting, sleep monitor, number of calories burned, pressure and pulse measurement and distance traveled. We have an app for the watch, which is called Lefun Health. The watch connects to the phone via Bluetooth. With continuous use, it keeps the battery for 3-4 days, so it's a very good result for me. We can load it by pulling it out of the wristband and inserting it into a USB port on the laptop. And I would forget about the most important one! The watch shows the time and date, this data automatically downloads from the phone. I also show the level of charged battery and let me know if someone writes on Facebook or SMS or to us. Shows who writes or knows also for me is also a big plus because I do not have to constantly hold the phone in my hands only the watch vibrates and let me know that someone wants to contact me.
And the next thing is something in which I had high hopes and I was not disappointed - a silicone face cleaning brush. I also test it for about a week and I am shocked. After all, my face is perfectly cleaned after the makeup is washed off. Always washing her with her own hands and wiping her face with a cotton swab were leftover makeup and now it is gone! For me and my problematic complexion it is like salvation. The brush has different power functions and different lengths of these washing tabs. It's easy to reach it anywhere, and using it is very pleasant. It is waterproof so you can safely use it in the shower and has a USB charging cable included.
The last two things are beautiful scarves. Very fashionable lately. You can attach them like I do to a handbag but also wear it on my hair. You will definitely see them in my other posts because they are brilliant!














And that's all I wanted to show you. Do you know this site? Do you like the things I ordered? Make sure to know in the comments!

Kisses

40 komentarzy:

  1. Everything looks really wonderful! So glad you were able to try out these items.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. very good items
    i must buy them
    you are my favourite blogger
    i love you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you so much for doing a review of the Rosegal site. I always worry about ordering from the sites with really inexpensive clothes (especially when the product doesn't have many or any reviews). This is great to know!

    Ruth
    www.voguefauxreal.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. interesting selections really particular:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Muy interesante todo. Gracias y un beso.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow Karo, these proucts are great! I like yellow swimsuit the most because of that colour!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ooh, I love that furry pink rug! I'd considered getting one before, and your photo is definitely tipping the scales in its favor :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Very lovely piece. It looks like Rosegal has all the great things. Thanks for sharing.
    The Glossychic
    Wonder Cottage

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Everything looks so pretty ☺

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Fiquei encantada com as tuas compras!
    Fizeste excelentes aquisições! Esse relógio é super giro! E os lenços são lindos! Também gosto imenso de os usar nas malas! Beijinhos! Continuação de uma boa semana!
    Ana

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Hi everyone!
    My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2348160153829

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. look an excellent product.
    have a great day

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Gracias por tu visita, son todos los artículos fantásticos, y muy apropiados.
    Saludos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Zastanawiałam się właśnie jak wygląda ten strój, szkoda że nie pasował.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. no niestety :( można zobaczyć na stornie jak wygląda na zdjęciu na modelce :)

      Usuń
  15. The clock is very interesting!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Nice post, loved the things that you showed. I'm also following you, thanks for following me! :)
    --
    O diário da Inês | Facebook | Instagram

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Oi Karolina
    Interessante os produtos que mostrou
    Obrigada pela visita. Também estou seguindo você
    Beijos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. A great blog and a great article! The products are so wonderful you are so sweet.
    I'm following you .🕊🙏🎵✔😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Hello I am here Thgnx for your invitation I'll follow you..best regards...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Te he visto en mi blog y vengo a conocer el tuyo, veo de que trata y los productos que muestras, me quedo y así volveré de vez en cuando. Abrazo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Very beautiful and interesting blog.
    Greetings.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. Hi, Karolina!,
    Thank you for following our blog :)
    We are following you back.
    We like your contents :)
    xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Sounds like a great site, such variety of things, and items you order really seems good quality :)

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. The silicone face cleaning brush sounds amazing for removing every last trace of makeup - thanks for the thorough review babe! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. Hello, Karolina! ^^

    Thanks for following my blog! ^^ I'm following you back :D
    What so fantastic products! ^^
    Kisses!! ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. They are lovely items indeed Rosegal is an amazing shop xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-ruby-collection-luxury-holiday.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Rosegal has the best stuff! that yellow bathing suit is awesome!

    cool blog babe! I'm following and I would love if you could visit my blog and follow me too :)
    xoxo
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Thanks Karolina, I'm following you, too. I do not write very well in English but it is the best that can be arranged.
    Kiss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. Hi Karolina. Thanks for following. I am following your blog :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. Muy interesante.
    Gracias por tu visita.
    Un abrazo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. Hello! Thank you for your invitation beatiful blog.achievements😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. Great post:) Thanks for following and follow you now.
    Have a nice day

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  33. Great 👍 👍👍
    https://innakeils.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger