Cool April days

 Hey my dear!

I come back today with a post in which I want to introduce you to my warm spring styling. I have to admit that the weather surprised me a lot, because it was only 1 degree Celsius, so I didn't feel spring at all. But I hope that the further it gets, the warmer it gets and I will be able to hide my warm clothes completely and replace them with spring wardrobe. Most often I choose black stylizations and this time I wanted to compose something else, I think that such a bright white - beige styling looks pretty cool and suits me.















women blazer

Let me know how you like my styling and whether you are #teambrightoutfit or #teamdarkoutfit

10 komentarzy:

  1. This look is so so beautiful! I absolutely love that coat. It is gorgeous.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Muy ponible y onito el conjunto completo
    Bdesitos¡¡

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Muy guapa, me encanto la chaqueta y el suéter, saludos:D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi!
    I really like your outfit 🤩.
    🦋✨

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. You look very beautiful. I like this combination of white and pastel colors.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2021/04/guerlain-shalimar.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. April Month is it still finished - but Sping is here !
    Nice Post https://ilrifugiodeglielfi.blogspot.com/ e https://fotografiaevita.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. i love this jacket!!! Beautiful!
    kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger