Fav basic outfit for summer

ENG
Hey my love

I come to you with a new post today. With me you can already walk and the weather is nice so I have a better mood right away. I dressed nicely and comfortably - the leggings are from H&M, the new look T-shirt, puma shoes and the elastic which I have on my hand are from Aliexpress.
It was nice to spend some time outside in beautiful weather. It greatly improved my mood and gave me energy to act and do other useful things.
This photo session, although made in front of the house and the phone, I think it was very successful! And how do you like it? Do you like such tight basic styles or do you prefer to wear something more oversized? I am definitely # teamtightclothes: D I think that I look much better in them, I like oversize but I don't feel good in such things, unless there is something special and it looks really good to me because I usually feel bad and my self-esteem and feeling worse, so I don't reach for such things. I always try to wear something that makes me feel 100% good and attractive. And how do you like to dress? Be sure to let me know in the comments.

Kisses !

PL
Hej moi kochani !

Przychodzę dziś do was z nowym postem. U mnie można już spacerować i pogoda jest ładna więc od razu humor mam lepszy. Ubrałam się ładnie i wygodnie - legginsy są z h&m, koszulka z new look, buty puma i gumka którą mam na ręce jest z aliexpress.
Fajnie było spędzić trochę czasu na dworze w piękną pogodę. Bardzo poprawiło mi to nastrój i dało energię do działania i robienia innych pożytecznych rzeczy.
Ta sesja zdjęciowa mimo, że robiona przed domem i telefonem to myślę, że bardzo udana! A wam jak się podoba? Lubicie takie obcisłe basic stylizacje czy wolicie jednak nosić coś bardziej oversize? Ja jestem zdecydowanie #teamobcisłeubrania :D Uważam, że w takich wyglądam zdecydowanie lepiej, oversize mi się podoba ale nie czuję się za dobrze w takich rzeczach, chyba, że jest coś wyjątkowego i wygląda na mnie naprawdę dobrze bo zazwyczaj czuje się źle i moja samoocena i samopoczucie się pogarsza więc nie sięgam po takie rzeczy. Staram się zawsze mieć na sobie coś w czym w 100% czuje się dobrze i atrakcyjnie. A wy jak się lubicie ubierać? Koniecznie dajcie znać w komentarzach.

Buziaki !









28 komentarzy:

  1. Уже тепло! Можно носить шорты и топик! Ура!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm nt a fan of animalier but the outfit with black top is really nice!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi dear your blog looks so great. I am in love with your outfit *___*

    Thanks for visiting me. I followe you back <3
    Have a nice day. Kisses xoxo

    https://salyaves.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love your style so much.You look amazing!
    Thanks for sharing <3
    beautyqueen000.blogspot.rs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love the leopard! I think I'm somewhere in-between the tight/oversized. I want something to fit, but I start feeling a little self-conscious if I think it's too tight.

    Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your weekend!

    Make Life Marvelous

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is such a great outfit. I absolutely love leopard print!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Strasznie tęsknię za latem! Stylizacja super ;) ja latem wolę obcisłe ubrania choć i zwiewne sukienki podczas dużych upałów są świetne. Zimą za to jestem zdecydowanie #teamoversize :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Thanks for sharing dear, great outfits :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thanks for sharing.

    All the best Jan

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. hey! I have been following you on gfc

    bye

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Thanks for sharing. It looks comfortable and beautiful. The photos are very nice.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Hello sister
    Very good stil

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Bardzo ładny zestaw :) Ja osobiście lepiej czuję się w wersji oversize, ale Ty wyglądasz świetnie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. hey! I have been following you on gfc

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Una ropa muy cómoda y muy fresca para el tiempo de verano, que está por llegar.

    Besos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Hi! Spring is here. We are staying at home:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Ja zdecydowanie wole obcisłe ubrania :) i uwielbiam ciuchy w zwierzęcy print :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. wow you are beautiful women!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger