WISHLIST DRESSLILY

Hey my love
After my last winter post, unfortunately, I haven't seen more winter :( It's a pity, because these were beautiful views, as you haven't seen, be sure to see! And today, because we are almost the end of January and I started planning my holidays to which there is still some time because there will be they are already very hot in July and I want to buy new things for the summer so I can feel beautiful and take beautiful photos. That's why I went to the Dresslily website where I found a lot of things that will definitely be useful to you!



The first thing is a swimsuit, panties have a high waist, the finish is beautiful, wavy, while the top of the outfit is on one shoulder which is very fashionable this season and this green color - divine. Recently, I'm crazy about this color


The second thing is also a swimsuit and also green! Bottom is in high condition, in my opinion it looks great and very emphasizes the qualities of our figure. The top is a regular tube that is perfect for sunbathing


The next thing is a white translucent kimono that you can put on a swimsuit or normally a blouse and shorts. White color looks great for tan and highlights it very much!


The next thing is one more swimsuit (I couldn't resist I am crazy about the costumes), this time red, this is another color I love. The outfit is very cut out, perfect for sunbathing, and very sexy.


Then I have something that I also like very much, i.e. sunglasses. White, I think it's a very original color for this thing and you can emphasize the stylization very well with them.


And the last thing I would like to show you are also glasses this time a cat's and leopard pattern. I love panther and cat accents in stylization.


It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday


Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd


How do you like these things? Do you also have that when you plan a vacation, you already have a phase to buy things that you take with you? Do you know the Dresslily website? Be sure to let me know in the comments!
Xoxo kisses

25 komentarzy:

  1. Hi, I follow you # 692 , follow back?

    https://fashionisbiglove.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Interesting collection, Karolina! Thank you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. first green bikini is my favorite, but also the rest of selection is amazing!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. mt bonito adorei a tonica mt bonita bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Preciosas opciones para el verano¡¡¡

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. me encantan las opciones!!!
    son lo máximo!!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/01/zacatecas-by-night.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. The first one is so gorgeous and those glasses, omg, I love them!

    FRENCHSTYLE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hi, nice post. I follow you # 694 ,follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. çok hoş tanıtımlar teşekkür ederiz blogunuzu da takibe aldım saygılar.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love what's on your wishlist especially the swimsuits.

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Some of my favourites are here I have three items out of this selection and they are gorgeous xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=2066

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. In love with the first two swimsuits, thanks for sharing! :)
    Have a nice week!

    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP on this link to find out if this little questionnaire can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Smile Prom Dresses are weddng dresses cheap 2020 , bridesmaid dresses cheap online , mother of the bride dresses cheap plus sizeflower girl dresses newest 2020 . There are many types, so you can buy all the dresses you need at once and save effort. All dresses can be customized for free.


    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Afortunado post para las mujeres que saben vestir de adentro hacia afuera. Un abrazo. Carlos

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  16. Lucky post for women who know how to dress from the inside out. A hug. Charles

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Hello! I really liked your wish list. I invite you to stop by my blog and follow me if you like it. I follow you already. Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Bardzo mi się podobają te stroje kąpielowe i kimono :) Piękne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger