dresslily Wishlist - Christmas inspiration

Hey my dear
What's up. I'm fine but I'm shocked how fast this time is going! Do you feel it too? I just remember how autumn started and here we have mid November, December and holidays! For sure, you think more and more about gifts, decorations and Christmas dishes. That is why today I would like to introduce you to a few things from DressLily that perfectly fit into the holiday atmosphere and ask themselves to buy them!

The first thing I wanted to show you is a holiday choker. I love Christmas jewelry, although I wear it once a year, I like to buy it anyway because it allows me to feel the magic of Christmas even more.


                                                       



The next thing about jewelry is earrings. I like them very much, they are in holiday colors, beautiful to me.
                                                            




Another thing is something I love, i.e. high heels. For me these are totally festive because they are glitter, aren't they beautiful?



















The next thing is typically New Year's Eve. Beautiful black dress with trinkets. Straps, midi length, hit me this year.
                                                                                         



The last thing is home or outdoor decoration, i.e. Christmas Snowflakes Pattern Projector Light Bulb. I love such gadgets.




It's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday

Use code:DLBF20 with 20% OFF:  

Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd


What did you like the most of the things I showed you? Do you like to buy Christmas jewelry, clothes, decorations? Let me know in the comments.
Kisses !

35 komentarzy:

  1. Thanks for your sharing 馃槉 have a nice week 馃槉

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  2. Mi te偶 czas p艂ynie tak szybko :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  3. Ahhh, jak Ja uwielbiam przegl膮da膰 艣wi膮teczny asortyment! :) Prawdziwy raj dla naszych oczu.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  4. I love the necklace and earrings!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  5. Bardzo 艂adna bi偶uteria, lubi臋 ten przed艣wi膮teczny czas przygotowa艅 i szukania pomys艂贸w na prezenty :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  6. That holiday choker is pretty. I like that it would be good for Valentine's Day as well as Christmas.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  7. How cute is that choker! Definitely eye catching.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  8. Lovely accessories, and choker looks so beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  9. I like this necklace. Thanks for visiting my blog. I follow you.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  10. Everything is beautiful but I especially love that choker! What a great accessory!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  11. tudo mt bonito gostei mt do colar bjs

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  12. Da sind wirklich sehr h眉bsche Sachen dabei. LG Romy

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  13. Cudny jest ten pierwszy naszyjnik - chyba zam贸wi臋 go u Miko艂aja :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  14. Masz racj臋! Czas leci w szalonym tempie. Nim si臋 obejrzymy, b臋dzie Bo偶e Narodzenie, Sylwester, Nowy Rok.
    Serduszkowa zawieszka jest przecudna, kolczyki bardzo oryginalne.
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam:)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  15. Very beautiful Karolina. Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    Sweet kisses to you.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  16. Lovely holiday picks! I like the choker!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  17. I LOVE your selection .. its very beautiful!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  18. Ale 艣liczne inspiracje! :) Obserwuje r贸wnie偶 z przyjemno艣ci膮 :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  19. Love it!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  20. I love the choker and the dress!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅

  21. Nice to be in your blog. I will hang my Colombian hammock on him. A fraternal hug. Carlos

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  22. I love your blog and follow you.
    Have a nice evening.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  23. Ja osobi艣cie nie przepadam za stricte 艣wi膮tecznymi ubraniami czy bi偶uteri膮, ale dekoracje zawsze spoko :)

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  24. Beautiful holiday items. I love the choker.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  25. Good job dear, nice selection! Christmas is coming!!
    Have a lovely day! xx

    La ilusi贸n de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  26. I loved your blog, and I'm following you.
    Thanks to visit Letras Que Se Movem.

    OdpowiedzUsu艅

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger