Ever-Pretty

Hey, my love!
I do not know if you remember but about a year ago I mentioned you about the super website with dresses - Ever-Pretty. Recently, I came across this page and saw so many fresh dresses that I decided to share them with you. We already have spring and soon it will be summer and what follows will be weddings, parties and warm days that ask for the establishment of some pretty dress and show off some legs.
I myself have a navy blue long dress from this side and it's great very well made and the size is perfect for me so if you want to buy it with no fear you can choose your traditional size that you wear on a daily basis.
I will add that the dresses are really good price. About 30-40 $ for such dresses is very cheap as we compare it to the prices of some chains
Below I will show you a few porpozycji dresses from this page which I liked especially and write on what occasion I would put :) :) Of course, the links will be in the pictures.











And how do you like my offer of dresses? Let me know in the comments that you think is the best and on what occasion you would have founded it!

Kisses


14 komentarzy:

  1. Muy bonitos, y parece que sientan muy bien.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. nice dresses my favorite is the red one!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I really love the selection

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love Ever-Pretty The dresses are incredible xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/03/s-brand-with-heart.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hola,bonitos vestidos, un besazo.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great review!
    Thanks for sharing ❗️😎

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Adorei as sugestões dos vestidos, aqui apresentadas... tendo especialmente gostado imenso do último! Muito elegante!
    Beijinhos! Bom domingo, e um excelente mês de Abril!
    Ana

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. what a beautiful dresses
    i will buy many of them

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. nice selection. I like the first one the most.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger