ROSEGAL - REVIEV

Hey, my dears!
Recently I received a package from Rosegal. I would like to share with you the review of these things.

So the first one is a beautiful satin with lace and black shorts. It is a hit now, that's why I think everyone should have it, especially since it is so wonderful, as you can see in the pictures.

































Another thing is white socks with the inscription. The socks are really made of very good material, it is not artificial which prevents perspiration, it is a big plus. The socks are high so they are great for
the winter.


The next thing is a great hat with ears. The hat is well made, the color is strong, it looks very nice.




























Here we have socks. They are beautiful, black tights and a skirt are perfect.



The next thing is a wonderful, elegant handbag. It's great perfect for every occasion, it fits many outfits.





Another thing is the beautiful brocade socks with balls. I admit that the socks are better made than I expected, they are beautiful, I love the sparkles very much.





















The penultimate thing is a simple black sweatshirt. The workmanship is
very good, the color intense. After washing, the color did not go down and the material did not break down, it is very decent.




















And the last thing is already tied a red tie. Is great. I highly recommend it because the price is low in execution, it is much more expensive.







See you in the next post!

1 komentarz:

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger