Twinkledeals - Reviev

Hey loved ones !
I recently got a package from Twinkledeals and I have to admit that things are wonderful! I'm really up in the jungle. I got three things, a long gray sweater, white trousers with holes in my lap and a great "cat" sunglasses. All things are compatible with the size I wear, which I am very happy because often by ordering by intrernet things a little different size and here fortunately it is not. The glasses are made of fine plastic and in my opinion they look great, anyway see the picture below and self rating! Trousers are lovely, I dreamed of white tubes and these are beautiful. And a sweater as long, warm just in time for the winter. I am happy and heartily recommend you this site!














3 komentarze:

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger