The best dry shampoo ever!

Hey, my love!
Today I come to you with a cosmetic post. I will start with the fact that every one of us is so sure that he has no time and energy to wash his hair in the evening and then he sleeps in the morning and he will not be able to wash them. Or in the evening, the hair seems fresh and we think that the next day will look good after which we get up in the morning and there is a massacre. Fortunately, dry shampoos come to our aid. I do not know about you but for me it is a salvation when I do not have to wash my hair and they are not in good condition. But unfortunately, many dry shampoo for me has either an ugly smell, or leaves an unpleasant coat on my hair that I wait all day long until my hair is washed with water and a normal shampoo. I am very sensitive to fragrances and I am very responsive. I also get bored with smells or even get horrible even though they were really cool at first. That's how it was with the various dry shampoos from Batiste or Isana Rossmann. Recently being in hebe saw a promotion of -50% on GirlzOnly shampoos. I decided that when the price is so low, I will take it and try it because even though it bothers me, it's just that I'm sometimes forced to use it. And what was my surprise as after several times the smell of shampoo was still nice to me. Do not feel sweet notes or chemicals in them, these shampoos just smell the usual nice fresh shampoo and do not leave such a rough layer on your hair. They are simply divine for me. I bought 3 more, because if such a low price and it works so well, they will last for several months. Golden shampoo has an additional plus - it increases the volume of hair so you can not see that they were greasy and clogged.



How do I use a dry shampoo?
When in the evening I do not have time and I know that in the morning I will not have it and that the next day is a day with a dry shampoo, before my sleep I comb my hair thoroughly, then apply shampoo where my hair always overeat and I go to sleep. When the hair rises in the morning, the hair is like freshly washed, the shampoo absorbs the rest overnight and the hair is the perfect amount of shampoo. The hair smells good and is ready for stylization.

Do you like using a dry shampoo? Do you use it often? Be sure to let me know in the comments!

Kisses

26 komentarzy:

  1. my favorite dry shampoo is the one from batiste! i love it! never tried this one tho :P
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thanks for sharing with us!
    I loved the design of the packaging!
    I think that here in Brazil does not have this shampoo :(

    http://www.apequenaka.com/2019/02/as-pecas-mais-bacanas-que-eu-encontrei.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It saves life sometimes! There is always one in case of hair emergency :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi! I'm not used to using dry shampoo, but maybe I can try it someday. Thanks for sharing it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice day

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. These sound amazing! I am actually looking for a new dry shampoo because the one I really enjoy was discontinued.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Dry shampoos are saviors i swear
    https://www.stylebasket.in/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I like Batiste and Isana. I haven't known these ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Li utilizzo spesso anche io e mi trovo benissimo!

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love a good dry shampoo! I need to try this one!

    District of Chic

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I don´t know this brand of dry shampoo but it´s look good. Great post! Have a nice day!
    Inspiration by Linda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Totally agree with you!!! Love these!
    Happy Saturday!
    xo
    Anastasia
    https://www.natbees.com/a-little-afternoon-tea-gathering-with-maltesers/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. I've never tried dry shampoo, but it sounds like an interesting option. I like the colorful caps of the ones you've featured here :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Parece serem muito bons produtos.
    Beijos

    www.glamour2.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I use lots of dry shampoo, especially since I have bangs but never heared of this products before. Thank yu for sharing this information with us.
    Regards,
    Flo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Se ve estupendo este producto,me encantaría probarlo! Feliz fin de semana! ☀️☀️☀️

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. these shampons are awesome
    i very like lick them

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Ainda não tive oportunidade este tipo de shampoo!
    Excelente sugestão! Beijinho
    Ana

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    My Ex and I broke up 1 year and 2 months ago and i was six months pregnant. We both love each other and it was a shock to me and it really broke my heart. I tried to call him and both of his lines were disconnected. I tried to reach him on social networks but he deleted me off of them. I tried to reach his parents and they told me that their son said that he does not love me and does not want to see me and they do not know what is wrong. I cried and cried everyday because I loved him very much. Until I gave birth and the baby was one year old, I could not get my love back. Again, I was confused. I do not know what to do and I also lost my job and I have no money to take care of the baby. I was miserable in life so I cried to my sister and told her my problem and said that she knew of one powerful spell caster that helped her when she could not get pregnant. I contacted him by email and he said he will help me and told me that a woman cast a spell upon my man and said he will help me break the spell so my man will come back to me and be mine forever. It was a great surprise to me that everything that he said came to pass. My man came back to me immediately, saying that I should forgive him. I am sending a very big thank you to this powerful and real spell caster. I pray for him to live long and do more of his wonderful work. If you have any kind of problem disturbing you in life, you have to contact this powerful spell caster! He can help you. He will not disappoint you, I give you 100% guarantee that he will help you, Here’s his contact:
    Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2348160153829

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Merhaba
    Mesajınızı aldım.
    Takip ve izlemeye aldım.
    Teşekkür ederim.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Her gün yıkadığım için hiç ihtiyaç duymadım. Yine de teşekkürler :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. Trend small is a final antivirus for various software. It works superbly for home and business purposes.It will shield up to 5 devices at the same time.

    trend micro Login

    Trend Micro Login
    Read Also
    mail.aol.com
    TomTom Home
    my.avast.com
    Bitdefender Login

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.

    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger