freedomsilk

Hey, my dears!
How are you? Because I'm pretty good. I wanted to talk to you today about the rest, sleep and the whole surrounding of this favorite activity of every person.
We sleep every day because we have to, otherwise we would not be able to function. But do we sleep well? Is our place to sleep, what we sleep in is well-chosen, does it bring us comfort and allows us better rest?
In order to sleep well, we need the right conditions, such as silence and lack of light, but is it enough? In my opinion no. Our body is to rest at night and regenerate so we also need an outfit - I mean pajamas - which will be suitable for sleeping, will not take us anywhere, we will feel like in the other skin. In addition, I know that ladies often like how their pajamas are pretty. I do not hide it, I like it too much, it just improves my mood, and when such a small thing improves my mood, why not use it. I know, however, that not everyone likes to sleep in pajamas, there are supporters sleeping naked, in addition, many doctors say that sleeping nude is very healthy. But after washing before sleeping, it is difficult to parade around the flat naked. That's why it is nice to have a nice satin robe to be able to come back home and feel beautiful. Because who will agree that satin just looks great?
The last thing that I think is important when it comes to sleeping is a good set of bedding. I really like satin bedding, I can feel like a princess in my bed and sleep peacefully or relax. For me, very small things are very important because they make me feel even better. And how is it with you?

Referring to what I wrote, I would like to recommend you the great site FreedomSilk where you will find the things I mentioned, but also many more great things. I especially recommend you to look at such tabs as silk robes, silk bedding and silk pajamas. The prices are great and the stuff is perfect for me. Totally my style. Remember that just going to bed is not enough. Often, this whole "envelope" has a big impact on our well-being and relaxation.







How do you like my suggestions? Who would not want to sleep in such a wonderful bed in such beautiful pajamas?

Kisses

35 komentarzy:

  1. İnteresting post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Das mit den Ananas finde ich total süss, was für schöne Farben. LG Romy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gostei mt do pijama cores e tons mt bonitos tb gostei do resto bjs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Thanks for sharing. Beautiful clothes.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love all the pajamas especially the white one <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Ale cudowne pidżamki ♥
    Buziaki,
    https://ysiakova.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Piżamki urocze:) Któż takich nie lubi:) Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Quality sleep is definitely super important! I adore that PJ set. It is too cute!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Quality sleep is impirtant but not everyone can enjoy it. Thanks for the info. And thanks for following me. I returning the favor.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. beautiful post
    it is awesome!
    i must buy some of these things

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. very nice and beautiful post
    i must buy some of these things

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. I m one insomniac person.. loved the pineapple pyjamas
    https://www.stylebasket.in

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Cool! Have a lovely week, babe! I'm following you..... xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. I love sleeping, interesting post! I could use a new, soft set of PJs or beddings! :D
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you on GFC now! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Interesting post.
    I love pijamas jaja.
    i love sleep too, for many hours jaja
    Greet'ngs!

    www.meta-cronica.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. I love my silk pillowcase, definitely looking to add more silky materials to my daily life! Thanks for following my blog! I just followed you back :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. so nice photos dear :)
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Kisses :)

    https://bubasworld.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Hola guapisima!

    Me encanta la entrada que nos traes hoy
    Muy interesante

    Muchos besos cielo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Hi,
    I loved the post and the pajamas are beautiful.
    Thank you for your visit!
    Kisses❤
    Abrir Janela

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Me gusta la entrada, divina!!!
    Un beso guapa.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. I love silk bedding, the feeling when you sleep on silk is amazing!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. It's definitely the epitome of luxury. I use a silk pillowcase for my hair and skin so I can only imagine how beneficial sleeping in matching PJ's would be too

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Nothing like sleeping on a silk pillowcase!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Oh, das Schlafzimmer mit dieser wunderschönen Bettwäsche ist traumhaft schön!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Christine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. Ooo thank you for the introduction. These PJ's are beautiful, I love them!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  26. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful.Thanks

    silk dresses
    resort wear

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. omg the first one looks so so amazing!!!!! love it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Thanks For Sharing. We have Ryderwear Shoes Ontario and Bodybuilding Shoes Canada for our premium customers. Now you don't need to go anywhere in search of the best shoes
    Ryderwear shoes canada

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. Amazing pineapple-look.
    All the best and lucky days
    Love Gerda Joanna

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. Mais uma série de óptimas propostas! ambas adoráveis!
    Vou espreitar o endereço sugerido! Beijinhos
    Ana

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger