ZAFUL REVIEV

Hey, my dears!
Today I come to you with a review of things from Zaful. I admit that there are quite a lot of them, but I am very pleased with all of them.

The first thing is a white rose shirt. It is made of a linen-like material. It is not artificial and will definitely not be shagged. The material is very pleasant to the body and the shirt is very comfortable and provides great comfort.

The next thing is a black blouse with pearls. It is made of very nice material and size corresponds to the size of the tag. The pearls are well attached and do not fall off, the blouse is a divine repair I am in love with her.



The next thing is a striped blouse with no arms so called Spanish. She is divine. The material is very similar and even better to the same blouse that I have only that from the RESERVED store. The size also corresponds to the size of the tag. The little eraser is very nice and does not compress my arms, I definitely hold on because it is a beautiful basic blouse.


The next thing is the pull-out brush. I needed one for my purse because thanks to the storage, the bristles do not get damaged. The brush is very nice, it's a pity that it is leopard and not all black, but it does not bother you to use it.

Next I got a set of four makeup brushes. I am very positively surprised with them because their hair is really very pleasant.



And the last thing is a vacuum cleaner for hogs. It's cool, it has a pack in which you can keep it cool, but first you have to hold your head over the water vapor.





I highly recommend ZAFUL!









4 komentarze:

  1. very god review!
    i must buy these products!
    videos are inredible and awesome!
    i love you so much!
    hi

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I like this review so much ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. All items look cool ♥

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger