ZAFUL - REVIEV

Hey my dear ones!
Recently I got a packet of Zaful and I have to tell you that things are really wonderful. Three things I chose was a cute bra with hawthorn roses, a sweatshirt with a signature on the back in the most fashionable color of the season and a glossy translucent blouse. The stile is mega feminine and perfectly made, because it has an elastic fit perfectly to the body. In my shirt I'm just in love, not only that the color is wonderful, but also the subtitles, I really like it, and the performance is great, it is perfect for this season because it is mega heat. The glossy blouse is wonderful, it is very stretchable so it fits perfectly into your body and does not restrict your movements, it is easy to do in it, it is very comfortable and, in addition, subtle and very feminine. I wholeheartedly recommend this site because really the prices are low and the quality is impressive!

I have code for this site: ZFNancy

Feel free to use and buy!

















5 komentarzy:

  1. cudowna kreacja, bardzo mi sie podoba

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Amazing haul,so lovely items, love all of them. So nice and interesting post darling, great!
    Like it so much. Have a nice day! Follow you!

    Visit me, dear. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Kochana piękne rzeczy zamówiłaś, pomagam - 8,85$, 21,50$ :)
    Klikniesz też u mnie w najnowszym poście TUTAJ ?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 MILENTRY - BLOG , Blogger